Do you want to start a business in Australia? Which is the right company structure for you? How to register a company in Australia?
iTax Group tax accountants not only help business owners register a company at first step, but help you find solutions for business in the future when you operate a business.
We are a registered ASIC agent acting as an intermediary between an Australian company and ASIC to help the company meet their lodgement obligations more efficiently. All of packages of registration include documents that match ASIC requirements and the Corporations Act 2001.
We look after any lodgement issues with ASIC so you do nothing till you sign and collect documentations. We endeavour to register your company as soon as possible to acquire the company’s ACN and if requested ABN, TFN, GST and PAYG registration.
• Prepare 3 optional company names, e.g. ABC Pty Ltd.
• A proprietary company must have at least ONE director. That director must ordinarily reside in Australia, which means he/she has a TFN (Tax File Number) and working permission.
• You have to provide an Address of the Registered Office (Our office can provide a Registered Office for your company which there is an annual fee of $220).
• Directors and shareholders’ details, e.g. Full Name, DOB, and TFN etc.
• Number of shares and value of shares, e.g. A holds 25 of 100 shares, which is valued at $25.
• Category of industry, e.g. importers/exporters in health food.
• One main business activity.
• Company’s directors should bring/send all correct documentations to iTax Group tax accountants to prepare company registration and authorise us on behalf of you to act as your agent.
• Please pay full amount of company registration fee in advance and the fee is non-refundable once start to process.
• Once iTax Group tax accountants receive your payment, we start to help you set up a company and finalise registration.
• Certificate of Registration of a company with ACN;
• Standard company constitution；
• Shareholder Certificate;
• Hard copy provided as above;